AEW released the following video to announcing that the showdown between IWGP United States champion Jon Moxley and Joey Janela at AEW Fyter Fest will now be “non-sanctioned” and stripped of all traditional wrestling match rules.
“Due to both competitors’ propensity for violence and the statements coming from both camps, AEW has decided to strip this match of all rules. This is a non-sanctioned match.”
The feud was set-up during a backstage confrontation following Moxley’s debut at AEW Double or Nothing last month in Las Vegas. Check out the promo package highlighting the match below.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on Saturday night for live AEW Fyter Fest results coverage!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Recent Related Headlines* Undertaker’s Son On Plans To Follow In Father’s Footsteps In WWE (Photos)
* Shinsuke Nakamura Talks About “Living With Ups & Downs In WWE”
* Ospreay Expands On Rollins Twitter War, Explains Why Rollins Is Jealous
* Seth Rollins Opens Up, Gets Honest About Jon Moxley’s Post-WWE Comments
* What Was Up With Puppets On RAW? Bray Wyatt’s Latest Cryptic Tweet
* Roman Reigns Jokes About Spot In WWE Stomping Grounds Match
* Jon Moxley Describes In Great Detail Changing His Look After WWE
* Photos: Sasha Banks Shows Off New Swimwear At The Beach
* Former WWE Star Shows Off His Absolutely Bizarre New Look (Photos)