The following are spoiler results for Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown, courtesy of Trae Wisecarver and Prowrestling.net:
– Sheamus defeated Heath Slater with the Brogue Kick.
– Triple H cut a promo and said Daniel Bryan was not there and expressed anger with fans for supporting him. He vowed to end the Yes Movement at WrestleMania 30, and said there would not be a Triple Threat match as a result. Triple H introduced Damien Sandow and then scolded him for not getting in the ring on during the Occupy Raw segment on Raw. Sandow apologized but was booked in a match against a Shield member…
– Seth Rollins defeated Damien Sandow. Rollins won clean and took a Triple Powerbomb afterward.
– Intercontinental Champion Big E defeated Fandango in two minutes.
– There was a Bad News Barrett segment and he said the bad news is that The Streak will end at WrestleMania 30.
– Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeated The Real Americans. Cody pinned Swagger with a backslide. The Real Americans beat down Cody afterward, but The Uso Brothers came out to run them off.
– Bray Wyatt pinned Kofi Kingston.
– Kane ordered The Shield to be at ringside for the main event. Roman Reigns said they don’t take orders from him. Seth Rollins said they do what’s best for business.
– Nikki Bella (w/Brie Bella) defeated Tamina. A.J. Lee sat in on commentary.
– The return date of September 23 was announced for Little Rock.
– Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio. Ziggler announced in a post-match interview with Renee Young that he is entering the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
– Carlos Colon Sr. was added to the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2014.
– There was another Alexander Rusev segment. More of the same… Backstage, Kane ordered The Shield to accompany him to ringside for his match…
– Big Show beat Kane (w/The Shield). Big Show won with a chokeslam. Kane got mad at The Shield for not helping him. He tried to chokeslam Seth Rollins, but Roman Reigns speared Kane. The Shield stood tall.
Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns defeated Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. Reigns speared Harper for the win.
* BROCK LESNAR: Is He Worth WWE’s Investment? (Editorial)