Thanks to rajah.com reader Edward Lee for sending in these results!
– Paul Heyman cuts a promo blaming every one in attendance for Cm Punk’s attack at Hell In A Cell. Punk comes out to a massive pop and taunts Heyman before hitting him multiple times with a Kendo Stick.
– The Prime Time Players defeated Hunico & Camacho. Titus O’Neil, who was very over with the Glasgow crowd, hit the Clash of Titus for the win.
– The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal in a fairly short match.
– Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella defeated AJ w/ Tamina. At first, this match was announced as a title match but upon entering, AJ said she was the champion and she gets to decide when the title is on the line. Brie hit the Bella Buster for the win.
– Crowd got to decide on the stipulation for the Intercontinental Title match based on noise – 2/3 Falls or Street Fight. Street Fight won.
– Curtis Axel defeated R-Truth in a fantastic match. Both Axel and R-Truth were really involved with the crowd and it was a back-and-forth affair. R-Truth put Axel through a table that was set up in the corner of the ring. Axel got the pinball following an Axelizer. After the match, Axel attacked R-Truth, and was getting ready to hit him with the title. R-Truth ducked and hit his finisher, much to the delight of the crowd.
– The Usos defeated Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater. The crowd were all over this match as it was McIntyre’s hometown show. The Usos acted as heels and got the win following a roll-up on McIntyre. A thoroughly entertaining match. 3MB got one of the biggest pops of the night.
– Ryback defeated Justin Gabriel. Ryback ripped up a fans sign on his way to the ring. Decent enough match, some good power moves by Ryback. LOTS of Goldberg chants. Ryback prevented Gabriel from hitting the 450 Splash, before hitting the Shellshock for the win.
– Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan defeated Luke Harper and Erik Rowan. Great main event and the crowd were all over Bryan and Punk, as expected! Punk hit the flying elbow off the top rope to Bray Wyatt and Erik Rowan outside the ring, before throwing Bray into the ring to attempt the GTS. Rowan stopped it but received a flying knee from Bryan. Punk then GTS’d Harper for the 1-2-3. Bryan and Punk then celebrated with the crowd, Punk kicked over Bray Wyatt’s chair.